Friday, December 21, 2007

Hi Catherine and Eric - good to see you posting here! I am looking forward to the big holiday as well and I think I have everything ready to go except for some last minute baking. I made a double batch of fudge yesterday - now if I can just keep from eating it! Tomorrow I will make a cheesecake (you all had better eat it!) and a pecan pie. I will make a lemon merangue pie at Jane's on Monday for Scott and Jamie! Can't transport a lemon pie safely!

I used my new crockpot cookbook yesterday to make a chicken dish. I thought it was very good, but Grampa wouldn't eat it! As usual, Sandi gobbled it up. Why do I bother. All he likes are spaghetti and hot dogs, not to mention the occasional peanut butter sandwich.

Speaking of Jane -- Hoping she and Mark will arrive back home tonite or tomorrow. We will be going to Virginia Beach on Sunday and will stay until Friday. We have to pick up our prescriptions at Fort Lee and they won't be ready until Friday. We save a ton of money getting our medicines there.

Have to get offline now -
Love to all and see you soon,
Gramma

No comments: