Sunday, December 16, 2007

WELLLLLLLLLLLL? WHERE IS EVERYONE??????????????? I know you all were taught how to write!!!! I guess I will just have to read my own posts and respond to them!

It's cold and windy today but the sun has finally come out. Sandi and Fritz made their first foray outside a little while ago - if they see the back porch is damp they won't go out. All I can say is Sandi must have the world's biggest dog bladder! No doubt I will find little puddles around from Fritz!

Dad is watching football. I am online to look up recipes for Christmas cooking. I have a yen for penuche - has anyone ever had it? I haven't tasted it in about 50 years. If it's not too difficult I will try to make some. I am also making pecan pie, cheesecake, and I don't know what else. Ellen said she would make a chocolate trifle - yum. I found several recipes and maybe I will try to make it - need to buy a candy thermometer.

Okay guys, hope to see some posts from all of you.

love,
mom

No comments: