Wednesday, December 5, 2007

hi everybody

I will make this short as we are driving down the road, just saw toledo on one of those green signs. We are headed for Morton Grove IL, we hit lots of snow in PA and OH, it's not coming down right now so maybe the snow is over. We have to deliver this load of Avon crap by midnight and Mark hates to drive at night, but anything is better than driving in NJ or NY city, the people are rude there too, hard to beleive mom and dad are from NJ, I guess not all the people are rude-but most.
Hmmmm 10 things I hate...I will have to give it some thought..I will do it tomorrow hopefully. Ellen what kinda stuff does Scott like- I am helping the person who drew his name. And Nancy how about you ....what would like, or what kind of stuff, I am helping for yours too.
Ok the computer is making me mad now
love
mark and jane

No comments: