Thursday, December 6, 2007

Talked to Jane a little while ago - she can't type - her right hand is painful and swollen - doesn't know why. She was going to get some aspirin to see if that would help. They are still in Illinois - lots of snow - making stops at Home Depots.

My adorable little Fritzie took a whiz on my bed this morning!!!! Had to wash everything - right down to the bed pad. Am now waiting for electric blanket to dry to put the whole thing back together. Good thing he is so cute! He did get scolded but I don't think it penetrated!

I am playing a game of literati now. It's funny how I lose, lose, lose, win, lose, win, lose, and then win, win, win. If I'm on a winning streak, I play much more than on a losing streak. I just won my game - so now I'll play another. lol

Gave up reading the book I went to the signing for. What a disappointment. Am now reading 'The First Wives Club". It's what I call "brain candy" - a good trashy read. Anyhow, she holds my interest - something happens on every page. I had never read anything by her until she died - 52 years old - in for a facelift and died from the anesthetic. Such a shame and according to her picture in the book, she was very beautiful. Sad.

love to all
mom

No comments: