Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catherine - just read your schedule and my head is spinning! Good grief, girl - there needs to be 2 of you! My advice is just to grit your teeth and plunge ahead - it will soon be over and you'll be able to look back on all you've accomplished with pride!

Grampa made his phone call - it was to some manufacturer about a problem with some piece of equipment. They didn't have an answer for him either.

I have been trying to teach Fritz some new tricks but not having much success. He is just so cute, I end up playing with him instead. He knows sit, but then flops to his tummy, rolls over, and paws the air - for a tummy rub, which he gets.

Another dry day here. It's getting so I don't even want to go outside everything looks so bad.

I am almost done with my book, so will spend the rest of the afternoon reading.

Hang in there Catherine!

No comments: