Thursday, August 28, 2008

hey

Well I didn't watch the convention last night but I watched the night before, Michael was coming in giving be the info going on at the convention.
I did order my bumper sticker and I volunteered to help on election day!


I am still looking for employment...I applied at MDV..check in clerk, Mark found out a lot of people applied for the same position, keep your fingers crossed for me!

I am still waiting for the rain....I was out early this morning, feel like rain, I felt the sky squeeze out a drop! News said it was going to rain last night..nope..they were wrong.

I am supposed to be taking care of Christian's Red Tailed Shark...I almost forgot! He was still alive when I got there.

Bobby was supposed to pick up Jaida in Petersburg yesterday...but I havn't heard. A new woman was going to drive him there...he says she is not real pretty but she is very nice and she will also be babysitting Jaida too. I hope he calls me today.

Ok I am going to go over the want adds again.
luv
jane

No comments: