Sunday, August 17, 2008

Surprise Surprise...here i am

GM ---------Jane was nice enough to allow me to use her computer while she is at Mom's. Thank you!!! I get a little slice of fun - play my games and other stuff online.

Sold the truck to car max - really got a crappy deal on it. I did not get one call while i had the for sale signs on it. And, Jane said no one answered the ad she put there on Craig's list ( thanks, Ellen ---i will keep this place in mind for the future). If i had known about Craig's list i think i would have put the truck on there sooner.

The weather is nice - Bruti is patiently awaiting me to take him outside---i have to be as quiet as a mouse - otherwise he will let me know to move it.

It's been rather quiet and dull w/out Jamie - no FIGHTS. However, i still have fights w/Joey.
Joey got his scedule and he is not pleased - he gets to go to school later then earlier. He's already demanded that i write a letter to switch his free block to the end of the day rather then the beginning. I may do it b/c it will mean Bruti isn't in his pen so long....9-noon. And, I don't have to worry about Joey getting up for school..cause it's done. Jamie won't have to leave till 9am. And, i got the letter from his school that he can't come to school until he has his vacination...so i have to call the school and get his shot list to them - cause he's good to go.

Other, than that --I hope all had a good time at MOM"s. I'm jealous cause everyone is there and i'm here. HOPE ELLEN is fine and feeling better too...

Toodles for now..playing my game...yeah!!

No comments: