Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm procrastinating! I should be balancing the checkbook, housecleaning, working in garden, etc., etc. Really don't want to do finances - yuck! don't want to clean, too hot for gardening. Sandi and Fritz have been asleep I swear for going on 24 hours now, except for 2 trips outside and a fast dinner! Will probably get more lively this afternoon. Oh, yes, they raised their heads up this morning briefly to receive their milkbones from Dad.

We had a lovely weekend - too much food! Thanks to everyone for all you do! Hope Jamie is doing okay this week and looking forward to school.

Have been snooping on the internet to see what I can find out about Obama's VP pick. Mark Halperin at Time Magazine says he knows - it's Biden. Supposedly Obama will be sending those text messages/emails today that announcement is coming soon and announcement will take place Thursday or Friday. McSame will announce his choice the day after Democratic convention ends to steal away any boost Obama might get. Hah! Also a caller into C-SPAN claims to have picked up a big clue that McCain really did hear Obama's answers Saturday night. Why am I not surprised! Cheating repubs.

Still nothing on Raising Kaine about our local Obama headquarters - I will post something later if I ever get any ambition today.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: