Sunday, August 24, 2008

good morning everyone!

Happy 41st to Scott!
Hello to Catherine and Eric....In PA- Michael said you guys were going to the Dodgers vs. Phillies game....we had the game on the tv lookin for you guys...Catherine if you had on a black T shirt I may have seen you!

The Rover is on the road...we cruised the strip last night, the East Coast surfing championship was this weekend, alot of actions...we didn't get out of the car. Marianne and James and Christian are going to Ocean City MD until friday..I hope you guys have a nice vacation.
Mom, I told ya I heard he would not announce vp until saturday.....and it was gonna be Biden! I vollunteered to work on election day!
Mark wants me to look up part info for the tiller...blogging while I was waiting for model number...
Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments: