Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Good Morning

Hello everyone.

I am looking forward to Farmville this weekend and I know Eric is too. We are leaving Friday after work.

Jane- if I don't get a chance to stop by and get my camera this week would you mind bringing it up to Grandma's when you come up? Thank you :)

I'm at work and I cleaned the entire warehouse the past couple days. We have this catalog room where we have a bunch of shelves with all the catalogs we order fixtures from and they are in no order what so ever so I decided my job today will be to sit in that room and get that all straightened up. That's going to be no fun at all but once it's done I'll be glad.

Well, I suppose getting started on that would be the best thing. I hope everybody has a good week and I'll see Ellen, Mark, Jane, Jamie, Grandma and Grandpa this weekend :)

love,
Catherine

No comments: