Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beach Day

I must say today was a beautiful day. Nice weather, a little warm, but nothing we couldn't deal with. The boys - each w/a friend - and i all went to the boardwalk. There were all kinds of vehicles lined up on the boardwalk. I think Jamie was in car heaven. He had a great time - even managed to fool me into believeing he knows ALL of his cars, by year make and model. Only after being tested did i realize he was able to look at the anitque plate and rattle off the year, etc. We then rented one of the sureys and rode the board walk up and back about 3x. One end to the other. Then we hiked back to the car. I can attest to walking alone, over 2 miles for each of us - as i measured it driving when we left. Plus the bike riding, we had many near misses on that. Now that we are home - i'm pooped. FYI Joey brought Raven. She's very quiet, and she made the day brighter as the boys were somewhat nicer to each other...fighting still happened though.

Ok, going to play the game before i conk out. But - I have to say one thing first - Hillary and Obama should be bashing McCain- while trying to win states. However b/c the race is so close between them it's easy to see why they bash each other. I still think Hillary is the one who should win. And, I think she will be the one to make the changes, but we'll never know if who will do better at making this country better, because only one of them can win -- unless they decide to take the states by storm and one is prez and the other is vice prez. However - I don't get the feeling that will happen.

1 comment:

EllenAC6 said...

beach day sounds like fun! Be sure to block out a few days for me to come down and crash at your place and take in some pool time and some beach time with the boys....I promise it won't include any riding one of those things. It may include: eating at the silver diner, and getting sunburnt. But, no promises.

Why doesn't anyone read my very witty, educational blog: elleville-ellenac.blogspot.com??????