Tuesday, April 8, 2008

plans....foiled again

Well, after I taught all day, only one meeting this am, I had an after school class. Then, I made copies to start planning my elaborate tour around the classroom with Civil Rights History stations....I packed up a stack or ten of papers to deal with at home. Got home, cleaned Scott's dinner mess from last night, vacuumed and mopped, made a quiche and wrote a blog (see my other blog!! Click here!) I am just too damn tired to look at those papers! My life is sooooo exciting. I have nothing to wear tomorrow, and the kitchen is once again filthy- I cleaned up my quiche mess just in time for you-know-who to make fried cube steaks and mashed potatoes...yuck. So, the remainder of my evening will entail nagging and bitching until the kitchen is cleaned up again, and someone puts my clothes in the washer!

I'm coming down Friday night after work....plan on doing something fun on Saturday during the day....perhaps pedicures or something? and then partying on Saturday night!!! Who's in? Catherine? Zsuzsi? Marianne? Rumor has it someone will be turning 49 for the first time very soon.

And it aint me! LOL. :-)

No comments: