Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I had a terrific birthday!

Thank you everyone! It was great to go out with everyone - I had a wonderful time and the food was really good, and the chocolate fondue was to die for.
We are getting this house in order, Mark has gotten the grass cut and I planted mom's hydrangia, and also a victorian sage and a few mexican primroses, next will be painting the shutters and trim and sofetts(not sure about spelling) .
I thought the movie "Death at a funeral" was very funny, we watched it sunday morning after 3 shots of bailey's , 2 turtletini's and a vodka tonic hangover.
We need to get a kareoke set up too ...for the home.
I will try to blog more often and to read a book...I have an Ann Rule bood on my night stand "Worth more Dead" maybe I will read it soon.
It's a nice sunny day here - gonna be in the low 60's.
Everyone have a terrific day!
luv
jane

No comments: