Tuesday, April 22, 2008

yep Nancy has a cold and I hope I don't catch it!

Well it's another rainy day! News said we got 3.5 inches yesterday, we were 4 inches low, I guess we will be caught up after today.
I may go over to Nancy's today to clean.
Mark is still waiting for MDV to call and we are still waiting to get our deposit back...they said they mailed it on saturday.....
We got the mulch from the dump, the yard looks much better now and I painted the mail box post...that looks better too.
Bobby seems to be doing ok.....everybody call him...he gets lonely quick, Jaida is with Shannon right now. Restaurant number is 434-973-5777, home is 434-990-9087.
Mark and I went over to Eric and Catherines place, a nice location, it's a little small but made nice with some items from ikea.
ok now need to see more bloggs!
luv
jane

No comments: