Tuesday, April 1, 2008

As I was finishing the previous post, Dad flipped the lightswitch on the wall and turned off the computer = GRRRRRRR- so I am surprised to see it here. Perhaps Ellen "rescued" it? He then flipped light switch off and on several times - am surprised I have a computer left at all. I will tape over switch today so he will think twice about flipping it. Also turn off computer properly.

It's raining again today. Our rainy days are so few and far between that I don't mind.

Is anyone watching "Real Housewives of New York"? I am LOVING it! It's on Bravo - and they repeat it several times - watch so we can talk about it.

Also, new season of Family Jewels has started - love that show too. Every time Gene says "it's good to be me" i burst out laughing.

Stay dry everyone.

XXX

No comments: