Friday, April 25, 2008

Even though I voted for Hillary, in my opinion we have 2 excellent democratic candidates for president and if Obama is the one I will support him wholeheartedly! That being said, as time and primaries march on, I am becoming increasingly concerned about the outcome of this race. It seems to me that if Obama wins the popular vote, the delegate vote, and yet loses the nomination to Hillary on the strength of super delegates, we are in for some big trouble - civil unrest, rioting, etc. , not to mention a Republican victory. And all the while, McCain gets stronger - Hillary and Obama should be attacking him and not each other.

Anyhow, how did Jamie like his day at the office? Bet he loved it.

Slaved in the garden yesterday - how come I love gardening and work as hard as I can, yet detest housecleaning and ignore the mess inside? The peonies are budded, the bleeding heart is covered with blooms, dames rocket is out - I am just loving it. The snapdragons I planted last year all came back and are covered with buds, too. Columbine is still blooming.

Off to play literati. Adiodeeeeeee!

No comments: