Thursday, April 3, 2008

BIG announcement

http://ellenville-ellenac6.blogspot.com/

That is my "real" blog! Please go check it out. Actually, the way this blogger thing works is, each person has their own blog, and then we use the comment feature to reply to each other. I do like the collective nature of stilltruckin and want to keep it, but I think we could also have our own individual blogs. Anywho, read my post on blogging, and maybe you'll agree.

Today's post was on torture-- I am doing a "history of" style blog. It is fun for me. Educational for you!

Raining and cold tonight. We went to Olive Garden ( I had the braised ribs - a secret item on the menu that no one gets - DlishUS!) then to the warehouse store. We were in and out in 20 minutes and I was able to get towels, cargo pants, wine and coffee! I did have to run a little to make sure I wasn't caught by the miser/husband.

TGIF!!!

No comments: