Friday, April 25, 2008

clinton/obama

Well, if you like paying 5 bucks for milk (I'm sure wal-mart is cheaper, but the price has gone up), and you like paying over 4 bucks for gas (remember when it reached 2 and we were sooo upset?) then vote for McCain.

If you want things to change, vote Obama. If you want things to maybe change a little bit---slowly --vote Clinton. But remember that up here nere the beltway, Hillary is poison. They hate her -and that will mean getting anything through congress will be difficult at best. We have to look past some things and really do what we need to do to get our country back. We need to just do it, do what needs to be done.

I was going to NC this weekend to do door to door campaigning for Obama, but, with gas so high and time so precious, I've decided to do phone campaigning.

If you want to join me, let me know. Have a nice weekend everyone!

E.

No comments: