Friday, April 4, 2008

Hi Catherine - glad to hear about your Dad, but could not view pictures - tried twice.

I remember so well after my father's heart surgery how anxious he was to play golf and he finally did. He was a real golf "nut" - played after work every evening, all day Saturday and Sunday after church. I would sometimes play with him - and sometimes caddy for him. I chuckle when I think back at all his "gimmees". And, what's a mulligan" - can't remember, but it came up frequently when we played.

Having a chilly and rainy day here. Computer room is finally painted - now comes the hard part - putting it all back together!

Bought a new paperback book yesterday at the PX - The Gravedigger's Daughter by Joyce Carol Oates. It's a book on my list to read. I am almost finished with "The Blue Rose" by Anthony Eglin - mystery involving a Botany professor at Univ. of Edinburgh - very good, but with the new book staring me in the face I am having a hard time finishing.

Fritzy says hi everyone.

No comments: