Friday, April 4, 2008

i hope this works...

my mom sent me these pictures and i thought they were neat i hope this link works so you can see them..

https://email.vccs.edu/wm/mail/genimage/message.rfc822?sessionid=g6e1fa1d81342b0b0267ff9ad1a7699fcejhlnpfkhl&uid=2352&off=3753&len=2613310&enc=0&type=MESSAGE&sub=RFC822&mbox=user.cgreen8017

well dad is doing good..He's so anxious to be able to get up and go do stuff again. I think the thing he misses most is being able to golf with my brother because after he got sick there wasn't too much of that going on and in the spring and summer they go almost every weekend. Except the past year he hasn't been able to and now its starting to warm up and i think they are both looking forward to that.

I started going back to the gym..Eric was usually the one pushing me to go but now I have to push him to go and he still doesn't.. I go anyways and yesterday I swam 1 mile..I cannot tell you how good it felt after I was done..then i sat in the sauna for about 10 minutes did some crunches and went home. I'm glad I went, I am always glad when I go but the hardest part is getting in my car and going. I need to stick to it and keep on going.

Well I hope that link works..

love,
catherine

No comments: