Wednesday, April 30, 2008

lots of politics on this blog....

I just hope things will get better with gas and food prices.....how high can they go? Now that I have the time I can;t visit anyone cause of the cost of the fuel!
Bobby came to visit late saturday night, he got there about 1:30 am, his friend Marlon drove his car. I was nice to see him even though it was a very short visit.
I can't believe all the damage with the tornado, very rare for this area.
Mark had to go to work at midnight last night ..he is taking a load of meat to Quantico, then coke a cola to Fort Lee. Yeah he is working !!!!!

I talked to Beth's ( Marks ex wife) sister Pat, who is an RN and seems to be pretty nice. She doesn't know exactly what is wrong with beth besides the alcoholism, but there is something serious. Beth won't talk to Pat, because Pat tries to help, But Beth's boyfriend Larry calls Pat from time to time. I think when Adam comes home on his leave from A school we will have an Afternoon BBQ and I will invite them and anyother relatives on that side of his family, I think that will make Adam happy.

I have a little clean up to do in the yard, nothing more to plant right now ...till I get some $$ for fuel to go to moms.....and I will be going soon I hope....maybe I will ride with Nancy when she goes for Mothers day.

Have a great one everyone!
luv
jane

No comments: