Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dad has finished painting here in the computer room - it is a tan color, with white trim. Looks good. Now, for all the junk! It is floor to ceiling and he won't let me throw anything away. College text books from 1950? old magazines, etc. I have fixed a box of computer stuff for Joey - photo paper, disc cleaner, etc. Ellen - do you want all the old records?

Last night we watched "Death at a Funeral" - hilarious. Highly recommended for lots of laughs.

Today we are going to Ft. Lee to pick up our prescriptions and make a commissary run. Thank goodness for Ft. Lee - if we had to pay for our own prescriptions (and there is a rumor afloat) we would have to do without a lot of them.

Worked in the garden all day yesterday. I swear the peonies are growing 4 or 5 inches a day. This is my favorite time of year but, oh my, the garden is an absolute mess. Lots of things coming up that I can't remember - time will tell I suppose.

No comments: