Monday, March 31, 2008

here is your recovered post, Mom....

I wrote a lovely little reply to all your questions but it didn't want to publish! I will try again:


10 years ago I was right here and working as "artist in residence" in craft shop.


5 things I did yesterday: smoked, ate, napped, read, made my bed!, and computer time.


Favorite snacks: cookies, anything chocolate.


If I had a billion dollars I would give it all to charity! (just kidding). Give some to charity, and then provide elegant living quarters for my whole family! Think I would replace my 20 year old Volvo too.


Bad habits: as you all know, I am a perfect person! (does smoking count?)


I have lived in California, New Jersey, Virginia, Spain, and Saudi Arabia.


Gosh - 5 jobs, eh? Is idle rich a job? Oh well, my favorite job was admin. assist. at a college - loved that job!


Dad is working in the computer room today - he is also driving me CRAZZZZZZZY! He has the ceiling fixed and is going to paint it. questions he asks (over and over): what color do you want the ceiling?, what color do you want the walls? where did the paint go? have you seen my brush? did I leave the roller downstairs? where's fritz?

No comments: