Wednesday, March 12, 2008

dad's anniversary

I think dad's anniversary is going to be 26 years because dad was in the recovery center when Bobby was 10 months old, he was born in 1981 and will turn 27 this May.

Well I am not sure exactly how old I was .... but I know how it felt when I figured it out, when it all clicked, and we lived in Carmel Valley, it may have been 4th grade.

For regrets.. I am sure I have lots, like not finishing my education - and I have had some opportunities to do so ...now I really don't want too.
I regret being stupid with money when we had it....I even knew it at the time, but I must say if we could undo it all ... and do it again...would probably do the same thing.I guess it would be...I regret that Mark and I spent money foolishly at times.

I can't believe I have a son that's 30! I hope I gave him enough hugs...probably not enough spankings. lol

oh ya ...we are leaving OH today..horrray!!!! I believe there were at least 6k accidents.
We are only going 165 miles to IL..and we will be there at 1pm today.We will see where we go from there.
luv to everyone
jane

No comments: