Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Oh, Catherine - so sorry to hear about your Dad! I hope the doctors can find out what's wrong and correct it fast! It must be awful to live in constant pain.

We are having a rainy day here - warm and muggy, too. No gardening for me - this afternoon Sandi has a trip to the vet - yearly blood test, shots, and buying heartworm pills - mucho $$$$.

I will try to stay up late tonite - election returns! I am really hoping Hillary wins, but either way I think we have wonderful candidates.

I am expecting some videos today from Netflix - Lantana, whatever that is, and Miss Potter (about Beatrix) with Rene Zewilliger (sp). After we get back from Vet will probably watch one of them.

I am making corned beef has for dinner tonite - just chopping up all the meat and vegetables and mixing it with a lite cream sauce. Dad load up this morning with ice cream (!) - neopolitan which I won't eat - so if he doesn't like the hash, let him eat ice cream.

Catherin - keep us informed about your dad and tell him I am sending up messages to on high.

Love to all
Mom

No comments: