Sunday, March 23, 2008

spring break *snap* over

and in a flash it's gone......and I accomplished very little, except perhaps a break. Now, I hit the dog days of teaching these days. Testing season begins. No days off until summer.

We had a relaxing weekend at mom and dad's - thank you -- and we headed home only to fight most of the way about "The Truck" which I thought (dummy me) was a closed subject. We walked in to a cat house, literally, and spent a few hours making it slightly more human. I wrote my lesson plans, have planned m6 wardrobe for tomorrow as well as my lunch, so now I just have to finish goofing around on the web (mom; you must get high speed) and then off to bed - hopefully minus insomnia and then tomorrow a new world begins.

They start building my porch tomorrow. I moved as many things out of the way that I could in the dark, but need to go yank out periwinkle in the morning.

Well, every one needs to post more.... bye for now from fredtown (oh - I am going to a gathering of people who read this blog: www.iambossy.com on tuesday!!)

Ellen

No comments: