Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hi Everyone!

We finally made it home and signed the lease, we were late though. Mark told usexpress he needs a restart, that means you have reached your driving hours for the week and you have to be off 34 hours straight, so that will be 11pm tonight.
Hey Catherine, Marked called Eric last night but got his voice mail, Michael and Zsuzsi said they think you had class last night..anyway give us a call today. I've got your dad on my mind....power of positive thinking...

I guess I will do some packing while I am home, we need to be back home on the 20th, that is when we get the keys.
If we don't start making more money with usexpress....Mark was making more at mdv..there is no point in being on the road, and being away from home..we will see.

A list of regrets...I am gonna think about that one...I think I could write a book.
take care everyone
luv
jane

No comments: