Monday, March 10, 2008

GEEZ I CAN'[T REMEMBER!!

I can't remember either the first or the last book I read.....I really did learn how to read until about the 5th grade..then things started to make sense..I just faked it.

We are still in Ohio, doing Dollar General, we hate it..lot of work on our parts...mainly Mark..anyway we will windup in Zanesville.

When we got to Walmart in Grove City, there we 5 trucks stuck in the snow...we stayed there over night, we were lucky and didn't get stuck. Then we were at the usxpress terminal in Medway Oh - there were a bunch of trucks stuck there too..seems like us could have gotten them out...I really don't understand that. We were told I71 was level 3 conditions, if you get stuck there is a $1500 fine. We didn't know until we were off that highway. Roads here we very bad yesterday and the day before, today they are ok.

I slipped and fell in the parking lot of a TA truck stop, I only got dented, I couldn't get up because Mark was trying to pull me and I couldn't stop laughing...I did finally make it back on my feet.

Anywho..It's Michael's 30th birthday today..he was born at 1:49 pm...I will try and call him again to wish him a happy bday.
talk to yall soon
luv
jane

No comments: