Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I remember so well the first time I ever laid eyes on Michael - he wasn't even a day old yet. I was at the nursery window, the nurse, holding a baby, was walking from basinet to basinet looking for baby Norge. She finally looked down at the baby she was carrying - about the ugliest baby i had ever seen - caucasian but with GREY kinky hair - long and skinny - and I am thinking if she says that's baby Norge I will abolutely die!!!! Well, it wasn't him (thank goodness) - and when she finally located him I realized he was the most gorgeous baby there! All of my grandchildren were beautiful babies - I remember seeing each of them shortly after birth. The first time I saw Christian he was two weeks old and so tiny I was scared to hold him. It always comes as a shock to see how small new babies are.

Yes, Ellen, Dad has an anniversary this month - March 14th - 27 years!

No comments: