Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh come now Jane!!! Surely you learned to read before 5th grade!! I was reading your compositions at parent conferences by that time!

I heard that there were more than 6,000 accidents in Ohio over the weekend!

Happy Birthday Michael!

Nancy - when people want to pet Bruti, have them hold their hand out first for him to smell - then he will be more apt to let them pet him. When we put Fritz on the leash he strains so much, that he ends up choking - then Dad yells at me, then I get pissed at dad - lol. Give Bruti more water at home so he doesn't drink out of the puddles so much. Glad that you had a nice long walk - do it a lot!

I hate this daylight savings time - woke up this morning at 3 A.M.! Of course I hadn't changed any clocks so it was really 2 A.M. I will have to work hard to stay awake tonite until a decent bedtime hour. I have a fear of falling asleep at 7 and starting my days at midnight!

My garden is a wreck! All these nights down into the 20's are killing all the tender new shoots that are coming up. Last week I saw peonies but they've probably been killed back now.

Jane - I hope you are out of the snow!

Kisses all around
Mom

No comments: