Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bugs were eating my hyacinth beans, too. They attacked the cosmos as well. I moved everything to a different location, and transplanted what was big enough. The hyacinth beans are getting new leaves now so I think most of them will make it. The cosmos look fine - think I caught them in time.

Well Christian is coming to the right place if he likes bugs. This morning I noticed a HUGE beetle of some kind and yesterday I saw something that might be a millipede - what color are they? Before I could do anything about it, Sandi snatched it up.

I am reading Mountain Madness now about Scott Fischer, his adventure company called Mountain Madness, and his tragic end atop Mt. Everest in 1996. It was recommended by Aunt Joanne - very good friend of Scott's parents. I had met the mother a few times at Aunt Joanne's as well.

Last night we watched Charlie Wilson's War - I should say, slept thru it. I don't remember ever seeing a bad Tom Hanks movie before, but this was a clunker. Real housewives of NYC will have another episode on the 27th - goody. I liked to so much I order from Netflix the Orange county one.

I really took it easy today - had to grocery shop this morning and then goofed around in the garden followed by some reading and a long nap. Now it is almost dinner time, no preparations made, you know who will be complaining.

More later.

No comments: