Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hey Jane, Mark, and Jackie - Imagine you are sailing along perhaps near Ohio by now. I will break out the big atlas and follow your route to Missouri. Please give Adam our best and hearty congratulations. Even old Grump-Grump said he's be praying for him.

It's cold and rainy here so no gardening today - this morning anyway. The roses are about to burst into full bloom, rather late this year - have always had them full out for Mother's Day. Lot's of things are doing better this year than ever before, due to all the rain we've had, I think.

You'll be happ6y to know that due to the rain I am doing some housecleaning (not much). Got kitchen mopped and then did the bathroom. Now I am just procastinating. I should be attacking the bills for June 1st and filing all the other stuff. We have taxes due June 15th - yuck! I heard what all Gov. Kaine is proposing and it just sounds like a big increase in state taxes to me.

Haven't called Bobby yet - will try at about 2 or 2:30 - after the lunch rush.

I was almost up to 2,000 at Literati but am now on a big losing streak. Oh, well, it's just a game.

Good luck to Catherine and Eric with the new little puppy. I'll bet he's irrestible. Post some pictures Catherine!

hugs to all

No comments: