Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rainy Thursday

Well, it's raining today here, so perhaps in Farmville, too, Mom so you can maybe do housework today. Our last unfixed kitties get fixed today. Nearly $1,000 later.... They haven't been able to eat past midnight, so they are frantic. The new screened porch was a good idea for about 5 minutes. I'll capture a pic of them all attached like velcro at the same time to the upper part of the screen walls. Nice.

I should be in the shower as it is late, and I have to steam my clothes and stop for gas. But, I am lingering over coffee.

Kaiti is going to come home (for a visit) this weekend and stay for a week or so. We'll be going to Williamsburg next weekend and she will house/dog/cat sit for us.

I'm glad for the rain, don't have to water my new geraniums or tomatoes. My rose bushes are full of buds and some blooms. Peonies full of buds! No sign of my new cosmos that I planted yet. My daylillies are up -- but too early for buds. Everything looks so green and lush....only a few weeks until the oppressive heat kills all the outside fun.

Happy belated b-days to everyone!!

No comments: