Saturday, May 31, 2008

ok we made it back home!

Got home around 2:30 this morning. We had a good time, but short. We were very proud to watch him graduate, he looks very good in his military uniform...I have never seen him wear his pants up so high around his waist. I guess I won't need to tell him to get the pants up over his ass anymore. Adam and Jackie are very much "in love" and it looks like we will be having a backyard wedding ...around the end of july....I will need help! Adam is hoping his first duty station will be in VA, but he won't know till the end of his A School. There were lots of people at the graduation, they came from all over with lots of kids...and babies. They all marched in ..there was about 250 soldiers graduating...after the ceremony the soldiers had to march over to the gymnasium where the families could meet the drill sargents and company commanders. There were also quite a few soldiers that didn't qualify to graduate...I felt sorry for one that was by us that was standing under a tree and looked like he had been crying. I think Adam will do well in the army. Well I better get going....my plants need watering. take care.....luv jane

No comments: