Tuesday, May 13, 2008

well...

workmen are putting in a new sewer pipe, the have the whole front yard dug up...and the water is off.....cox cable now is out there so we don't have phone, tv, or internet, this really sucks!
and because the workmen are out there I don't want to
plant my new plants that mom gave me. I stopped raining finally and the sun is out, it's still freezing inside the house.

I had a wonderful time at mom and dads this weekend, and I got my first tick..on my lower back. I found it yesterday morning.....I was freaking out...Zsuzsi burned it with a match about 7 times,she finally got it out and I lit it up on the end of my tweezers and saved it in the ashtray for Mark to see.

Moms garden looks wonderful so many plants and flowers, mine will never look that good!
well I guess I will find something to eat...nothing else to do.

keep bloggin
jane

No comments: