Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's Marianne's 24th Birthday today!

I think I am going to make her a giant chocolate chip cookie and bring it over to her, wow the time has flown by, 24 years ago she was just a little over an hour old.

Yeah for the plants...I can't wait to get them planted in this yard! I will be there on may 10th..isn't that Aunt Nancy's birthday?

Nancy took my to see "Maid of Honor" it was an enjoyable movie, especially the scottish parts.

Did anyone watch the "John Adams" series on HBO? Zsuzsi found out a good portion was filmed in Hungary, and one of her friends was an extra... in the theatre seen in Paris ...it was really in Hungary and some of the castles were Hungarian too.

Mark had to be at work at 1am last night so he is still at work now, he should be home by early afternoon.

I saw Jamie's scratches by the rose bush he fell in, ..his back didn't look bad at all, and he has a big bandage on the back of his thigh, I could tell it was painful, cause he was asleep in the car and leaning so his thigh wasn't touching the seat. I hope no one pushed him into the rose bush, because he fell backwards... I am judging that by his wounds.

Zsuzsi is trying to go to Hungary sometime in July, she is still waiting for her social security card to come in the mail so she can get a job, she says she is going to get 2 jobs. Michael will me her in Hungary in Sept. for 9 days on his vacation.....I wish I could go too. I know her family misses her alot, and she has had 2 deaths ..her grandma and her aunt(fathers sister) who died very recently.

Well I am gonna get dressed and make the giant cookie.

Have a great sunday!

luv
jane

No comments: