Monday, May 26, 2008

hi

I've not been blogging much. Not doing much either. I had my root canal finished and still have more dental work to be done, so that kept me down. I got some kind of a bug (not a millipede) and was feeling crappy all weekend. Today, a bonus weekend day, I'll have to do all the things I planned to do earlier.

I actually slept past ten both yesterday and today - which is great. I'm probably catching up from the horrible insomnia. Insomnia really sucks bad. My anxiety is also lessening slightly, but I expect will ratchet up this week at school.

Thursday is the dreaded SOL test for my students and my subject. 50 questions that will determine if I am a good teacher or not. I hate being judged on that test. But our whole school must meet the arbitrary standard this year set forth by NCLB or face consequences....dum dum dummmmmm.

Of course there is a lot going on to blog about that I do on my other blog: www.ellenville-ellenac6.blogspot.com - -come on over.

No comments: