Tuesday, May 20, 2008

good morning!

Hey mom...you didn't know Thomas Jefferson was broke? and he sold his books...they told us that when we were at Monticello. I was over at Nancy's most of the day yesterday. Jamie came home sick, Nancy says Joey has it today...vomiting. Hey mom didn't you have illness after we left last sunday? We received Adams graduation itenery, we will leave here on the 28th and return on the 30th, total of 2080 miles. Jackie will be going with us. I planted all my plants that mom gave me...wish I was closer cause I need more! I don't know how the snake knew about the birds and eggs, but I think that it is intinctive for them to look in those kind of places ...also going up in the trees looking for bird nests.

I will go over to Nancy's later to check on the boys, make them some soup.
Big News....Zsuzsi got her social security card yesterday!!!!!! She is busy online filling out applications. She is planning to go to Hungary in July and Michael will be going in September, and then they will return together...Michael was hoping to have a layover in Amsterdam...but I don't think he will have anytime to do any site seeing.

Mom tell dad I told Mark about dad needing his help...Catherine...we need Eric too, so lets plan a trip. I hope to have Jaida for about 2 weeks this summer, in July or August and I will bring Jaida and Christian to your house for a few days. I won't bring them the weekend the boys cut down trees though.

ok everyone have a TERRIFIC DAY!!
luv ya
jane

No comments: