Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My boss' wife is having surgery and she asked me if I would fill in for her to help her keep up with the work. She works for Norfolk Maritime Surveyors. So today is my first day. I had to type up one report for the bossman and I've been sitting here now for about 3 hours doing absolutely nothing. I feel bad but honestly there isn't anything to do. The rest of the time I'm here, probably about 2-2 1/2 weeks I'll work in the morning and then go back to my real job in the afternoons. The bad thing is is that I can't sub during these weeks and so there will only be a few weeks left when I'm able to again. But it's ok I guess.

Well, my mom told me that I needed to get an address book so I could have the family's addresses to send birthday cards and what-not so I'd like to add everyone, including you all :) My email address is cgreen8017@email.vccs.edu or girl0430@gmail.com that way you aren't putting your address on the internet and some crazy person comes to track you down.

So I've been done with school now for a little over a week and I cannot tell you how great it feels! I got 4 b's and 1 a. As long as everything goes how I plan and I can get into the classes I need, I'll graduate TCC in December :) Then it's off to ODU for a couple years. After that, I'll finally be able to teach full time. I can't wait for that to happen!

Nothing else is going on except we have to buy a new vaccuum cleaner which I really didn't want to have to do.

I hope everyone is doing well.

love,
catherine

No comments: