Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good Morning Everyone!

No news from Jane & Mark so I assume they made it safely to Missouri and are sound asleep now. Hope they find Adam safe and well. I talked to Bobby yesterday - he said Shannon had calmed down somewhat, but he must stop telling us all what a good mother she is - a good mother puts the needs of the child above all else.

Yesterday was a real lazy day - cold and cloudy and then clearing late in day. I accomplished nothing much. Have been trying to teach Fritz some new things = like smiling - lol. I grin at him, baring all my teeth, and am beginning to see the corners of his mouth lift up a bit. From the start he has wagged his tail at me. I know, I know, silly old woman here, but it makes me laugh. Penny, Jack, and now Sandi have always smiled, but Fritz's snout is so long I think it's difficult for him.

Will check in often today hoping to see message from Jane.

No comments: