Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Broke down in FL

We did go right thru Columbus! We would have stopped if we knew.....
The truck broke down last night, it would'nt start...it has weird computer..anyway we were staying at a motel 6 near to where the Walmart was-Alachua FL, the truck was even all the way parked, so Mark had to get permission and everything for where it was..and he was nevous about it. It did start in the morning and we drove to walmart..then it started acting up again, so we spent all day at a volvo truck service...its just about 8pm and we just checked in to a super 8.We are having dominos pizza..yuk- I just had a bite.
Anyway, I really don't enjoy florida..I have only my velour jog suits and its too warm here for that.
I hope the truck is fixed by morning.
If you read this please add a post.
mark&jane

No comments: