Sunday, November 11, 2007

while your'e in Ohio

I know a certain someone who owes me several thousand dollars. Whitehall == outside of Columbus. If you get close, let me know. Last I spoke to him, he didn't have much longer to live-so he should be easy to take.

We're home from our suprise trip to Farmville. It was a nice, peaceful and relaxing trip. I like the quiet, but not the cold. We had delicious ham, scalloped potatoes and broccoli for dinner. I love ham. It is one protein that I can tolerate easily. Scott, aka the pig, wanted more food on the way home. Unbelievable. We didn't stop.

With all the construction, crazy drivers, and various lights, my eyes can't take the road much. Do you and Mark drive much in the dark??

On the way home, I did talk to Kaiti. She said she was dyeing her hair with the help of her friend Gloria ((reddish brown) and then going to a friend Billy's dorm room (with others) for a showing of A Clockwork Orange. She said she won't come home this weekend because Turkey day is just a few days after - she'll just see us in Farmville. She is not aware if she will have a friend come with her or not. I hate to think of any kids left alone up there in Lynchburg.

Mom-- make sure you make her cranberry sauce and pecan pie - those are her faves. I just want turkey skin and stuffing. I've been having a weird craving for White Castle. I think it is because sometimes we went to NJ for turkey day and that always included the WC pig out. I've tried the frozen, but fresh are better.


Oh well, night nigh.

No comments: