Thursday, November 1, 2007

good morning

Hi,

Yes, the pic is the only one I got. Send them 3-4 at a time as attachments. Or, you can go to flickr.com and upload them there. Email me for that login and it's easy from there.
For some reason, by Thursdays I wake up before the alarm and can't sleep anymore.
The christmas site requires everyone to go in and rsvp to the event (Alden Christmas) and then you can invite more people (or I can but I need email addresses) once everyone has signed up, I click a button and it will match everyone up and email them their secret gift receiver. If we can't get it all done in the next week or so, I'll scrap that idea.

As far as Christmas, I actually voted to have it at mom and dad's. If we are having it at VA Beach, let me know so we can book our hotel - and kennel, and cat sitters.

It is teacher night tomorrow at the Smithsonian - should be fun. We had about 6 trick or treaters - and the last three got the rest of the candy....they were happy. I am not looking forward to dealing with the after-Halloween blues at school today....but I will get some of their candy...

Scott's mom's head stone finally arrived, so we'll go over to the cemetery on Sat. Kaiti will probably come home, but no other weekend plans. That Jerry Seinfeld movie is coming out so maybe we'll see that.

adios for now! Ellen

No comments: