Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We are on the road again

we finally got a load assignment- pick was at midnight last night-picking up from another driver-except they were late, they arrived at 5:30 this morning- we have to deliver to 2 places in NJ- Edison and North Kerney, then Bethany CT, then Providence RI, we are in South Kerney right now at the second stop to South Penn - a trucking company, we are delivering news paper inserts- sale adds for holiday for bass pro shops. We have to make delivery in RI by 4 pm and its almost noon now. Hit traffice jam at the Kerney exit- bridge was up -what a nightmare. Anyway they said will probably be going to Maine next.
Mom I am sure your pies will come out delicous as always, I am getting sad that I will miss the holiday..........but I will save all of my energies for christmas, I am really looking forward to that.
Mark was inside at this delivery..they are going to make us wait..last load has to be there by 4pm.....we will not be able to make that,Mark is trying to get ahold of his dispatcher now.
Oh well.
Till later
love
Mark & Jane

No comments: