Thursday, November 1, 2007

we are spending the night in TN

We went from chicago to st louis MO, very hectic, we did some home depot deliveries. Now we are headed to GA, we should be there around 11 am tomorrow. Then they should get us a load to somewhere around our area...we will see. I figured out they short changed Mark about $450 dollars...they said they will put it on his next check...and that is what they said last week....
I would love to have Christmas at my house ...or where ever, Mom you said you and Ellen voted for my house ....Ellen says she voted for your house.
Ellen I will send just a few pictures at atime to you ....got several of the St Louis Arch.- we crossed the over pass last night in the dark..Arch is light up blue- and pictures today too. The roads are all torn up and lots of detours ..so we took a few wrong exits.
I am looking forward to coming home for a few days at least..really need to read my mail.
I have found it hard to read or be online while we are rolling down the road. It's kinda bumpy, I won't play literati that way anymore..my score has dropped to just a little over 1800.
Today we drove through Nashville- at rush hour- we were going to drive further but traffic was too fustrating.
I will says bye for now - Remember this "trucks bring it" -good stuff
Mark & Jane

No comments: