Friday, November 9, 2007

Gee Whiz, read this truck story

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2007/112007/11092007/332036


I am glad I was already at work by the time this happened. It is right by where I go everyday. That hill is hard on trucks and I have to get over to exit the highway sometimes in front of them. This guy was in the left lane - which he was not supposed to be...but that is the least of his worries.

Snow is in the forecast for tonight - but I doubt it. Its just the beginning of the weatherman tease months - they tease snow/ice, etc. everyday or two, just like rain. Rarely happens.

I have a three day weekend thanks to Veteran's Day. I guess we'll tackle leaves, the fireplace, and we have a leak under the kitchen sink. Fun times. I am hoping to see Bee Movie as well. I think Kaiti is coming home.

See ya later. Crazy Cat person.

No comments: