Friday, November 30, 2007

Here in Huntsville AL

We are spending the night in a hotel here because there are no truck stops or rest areas near by and we have to pick up another load at 20th century fox tomorrow night.
We are staying at a Microtel, I have been curious about them... room is small and very clean, has everything we need- a bed, bathtub, and toilet. I did bring in my coffee pot and we cooked chicken nuggets in the toaster over and had salad with it. Now we are cooking toll house cookies in it...it's the dough and ready formed in to the balls.

I love my weeme..she is so cute!!!!!!!

We are taking the load to Amsterdam NY, it's sort of close to Utica and Binghampton. I hope there is snow there..I want a sleigh ride!!

Everybody needs to post!!!!!

Just in case..we left the cell phone in the truck and Mark won't go get it ...so in case anyone calls........I will call back in the morning.

No comments: