Friday, November 16, 2007

hola

Hey look! I'm home before dark on a Friday! I left school as soon as I could, but still a lot of people beat me out.

I'll be going to the warehouse store and get sparkling cider for the holidays. I'll check into the peas. I like brussels sprouts, so I dont' mind those. I'll decide on Short Pump on Friday. I won't be doing laundry or bringing laundry. But, I will have Max. I suggest Nancy bring the big kennel and the small kennel, so dogs who are unruly can be kenneled.

This weekend is laundry and leaves weekend. We have a lot of leaves. I am going to use the blower to blow them to the neighbor early in the morning. Ha! Serves him right, he did it to us --but late at night-- last week.

I think we'll be down on Thursday for the turkey day, and then head home early on Saturday. Can't leave the kitties for too long!

Scott is going out of town (to DC!) from Dec. 10-19th, and Kaiti should be done with her semester by then. Don't know what I'll do with myself. Hog the bed, sleep without being awoken by snoring, not have anything for dinner, leave the toilet seat down all the time. It sure will be tough.

Where is Jane? I understand a certain someone is celebrating his semicentennial soon. Damn, that's old!!!!

No comments: