Friday, November 16, 2007

No, no, no Nancy. I MISTAKENLY bought 3 THREE boxes of brussel sprouts - thought they were the peas. (Maybe we can eat them with our ham (heh, heh). Who knows, Joey and Jamie might like them!

Have finished cleaning - hurray - and now I will varnish welcome sign for Shannon and Bobby. Speaking of which - BOBBY - does Sal drink wine???? Lemme know so we can have some with our turkey.

looking forward to seeing Susie and Michael tomorrow. Chop suey, cole slaw, texas toast (what I'd like to do with asshole in D.C. and chocolate cake for dessert. Dad is watching t.v. now, Sandy is on my bed sleeping, and Fritz is at my feet with a hunk of rawhide. I swear, he never goes anywhere without it. Still have a new piece here for Max or Brutus.

Enjoyed the debate last night - got rather testy at first. Was disappointed in Obama - his speech last weekend was thrilling and then last nite was a let down. Hilary shined (shone) as usual, and Joe Biden displayed a great sense of humor. I can't help but like Senator Dodd - wish his campaign was stronger ($$$$). Nevertheless, I will vote for the Democratic candidate whoever it ends up being.

Ellen - you left your blue scatter rug here.

NEW RULE: Arriving guests MUST deposit ALL belongings in their respective bedrooms upon arrival next Thursday. Kitchen counters will all be in use with dinner stuff. If you bring laundry, that goes in bedroom too, until Friday. On Friday I will NOT be cooking or doing anything but eating and smoking (hah!). Going to Short Pump would be nice BUT remember - it will be the busiest shopping weekend of the year. Do we really want to fight all the crowds?

Well, for a person with nothing much to say, I have certainly rambled on.

KEEP ON TRUCKIN!
Mom

No comments: