Friday, November 16, 2007

Good Morning all--

Just wanted to say -i t's colddddddddd here..but i love it. And, tomorrow the boys and i are going t o a Geico event to help distribute food to the needy for Thanksgiving...i hope the boys will get something out of this. This is the first time i've asked to help out, although Geico has been doing it for a number of years...

And, Mom --you can keep the stinking brussel sprouts---i wouldn't subject my worst emeny to those nasty things, so i guess i'm not sorry you can't find them. As for the peas, I will keep my eyes open for them as we all like peas - same for apple cider. Ellen, I'm bringing a ham too for one night next w/end since you love Ham as does Jamie. I told Jamie we will go hunt for the special ham this w/end.

Ok, i'm outta here. Time for work..booo-but's it's friday----yeah!!!

No comments: